GWTC-1 supplementary material
Here follows a list of links to several dissemination resources related to the publication of the new catalog (known as GWTC-1: Gravitational-Wave Transient Catalog 1 ) of gravitational-wave sources discovered during the first and second observing runs of the global network of Advanced detectors formed by LIGO and Virgo.
- GWTC-1, the Gravitational-Wave Transient Catalog of Compact Binary Mergers Observed by LIGO and Virgo during the First and Second Observing Runs , at the Gravitational Wave Open Science Center
- A visualization of the merging black holes that LIGO and Virgo have observed so far
- science summary of the scientific paper reporting the catalog GWTC-1 . Available languages:
English, French, Italian, Spanish , Polish
- masses in the stellar graveyard, interactive graphic.
- interactive catalog of LIGO-Virgo GW detections of compact binary mergers